There have been some nice changes during the past week, although not many of them as visible as some people might like them to be.
- Development has branched to a new GitHub version.
- Old version has been made available as well.
- Maps are now perfectly compatible with The Settlers II.
- Some very nice speed optimizations that make generating a map 100% faster than it was.
- Also some bugs have been fixed while doing the optimizations.
- Height map generation has been improved, better looking mountains (less “rings”).
- There is more variety in landscape: coasts and swamps have been implemented, and there is mountain meadow around mountains.
- Improve user interface!
- Bring more customization options back!
- Provide different kind of presets to make it easier to generate maps to one’s liking.